Cast your vote: Who should win Mr. Basketball in Michigan?

Posted: March 5, 2010 by Jared Field in High School
Comments
  1. […] Rankings CITYBEAT: “Not so Fli”-City Regular Season Wrap-up and Playoff Preview Cast your vote: Who should win Mr. Basketball in Michigan? […]

No love for Zeigler?

3. PJR says:

GLHs I noted how some of these players got a lotta votes fast, so I tested your voting system out with three of my own votes for the same guy and noted all three where accepted in the vote totals. Think you can delete this poll as it’s pretty obvious some of the fans of a certain few are sitting at their computers putting in mulitple votes, probably dozens until they get bored. Better get an IPS tracker on the vote and allow only one vote, and start over! The poll is bogus for sure!

4. emoney says:

my vote is zeigle i dont think any of those other players could do what he is doing with that mt.pleasant team this year .leading them to a valley championship and 17-3 record says a lot i saw them this year early let me tell you he isnt working with much

5. Gavin Raath says:

It’s like American Idol voting. If you care to vote enough, then have at it.

6. choncho stash says:

Ray McCallum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he can straight hoop give a bro some love

7. Dale says:

I’ve watched Trey Zeigler play all season long. Love to watch him, and loved what he did for the Oilers this year. Then I had a chance to see Maurice Jones play, and I was totally floored. What a baller.

8. AgentSis says:

Why even put out a public vote when it doesn’t matter?